X-Treme Warranty and Return Information
X-Treme offers a standard ONE Year limited warranty against manufacturer defect and workmanship on all model bicycles and their components. Original purchase receipt is required to establish proof of purchase and establish warranty start date.
The warranty will be void if any modifications are made to the original design of the bike. X-Treme will NOT offer a warranty on any products purchased from second hand sellers, non-authorized Dealers (Ride and Go Electrics is an authorized dealer), products that are purchased used or products that are purchased via outlet centers.
Your warranty begins the day the bicycle is delivered to you. This warranty covers manufacturer defects and defaults only. It does not cover misuse or broken parts caused by the user or by any other event. X-Treme will pay for standard shipping service costs on the first & second warranty shipment only. Any additional warranty parts that are needed will require the customer to pay all shipping costs.
All replacement parts are warrantied until the end of the Original Manufacturer’s Warranty Period. If you receive your replacement part within the last month of the warranty, your replacement part will be warrantied for 30 Days from delivery of the replacement part.
X-Treme does offer additional warranties for purchase to extend your warranty period. Available for purchase are ONE Year Extended Warranty and LIFETIME Extended Warranty.
EXTENDED WARRANTY OPTIONS:
$74.95 - ONE Year Extended Warranty: This warranty begins the day after your original manufacturer warranty ends. It will warrant all components of your bicycleto be free of manufacturer defect and workmanship. Batteries warranty will be on a prorated basis, see chart below - refer to months 1 - 24. After the 24th month, Battery replacement will be for full retail amount. Replacement batteries and parts are warrantied until the end of the Extended Warranty Period. If you receive your replacement part within the last month of the warranty, your replacement part will be warrantied for 30 Days from delivery of the replacement part. Start month is when bicycle is delivered. Shipping & Handling is not included, beyond the original standard warranty period, and will be the responsibility of the customer. Warranty applies to original bicycle purchaser. Original receipt of purchase required.
$149.95 - LIFETIME Extended Warranty: This warranty begins the day after your original manufacturer warranty ends. This warranty will last the ENTIRE life of the bicycle! We will warrant all components of your bicycle to be free of manufacturer defect and workmanship. Batteries warranty will be on a prorated basis, see chart below. Start month is when bicycle is delivered. Tires & Tubes are covered in this warranty! This means if you puncture your tube you are covered! Tires will be replaced when worn or due to manufacturer defect not to exceed one set per year. Tube replacement will remain at X-Treme’s discretion not to exceed sensible amount. Shipping & Handling is not included, beyond the original standard warranty, period and will be the responsibility of the customer. Warranty applies to original bicycle purchaser. Original receipt of purchase required.
X-Treme offers a full ONE Year warranty on all bicycle batteries to the original purchaser. Your battery is warranted for any manufacturer defect in material or workmanship. The battery will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Original proof of purchase is required to establish proof of purchase and warranty effective date.
X-Treme requires that defective batteries be returned to them for repair or exchange. X-Treme does not pay the shipping fees to return the batteries to them however they will pay to ship the batteries back to you. If you have questions about X-Treme's warranty, please contact their support department by calling (253) 777-0690 or opening a ticket at X-Treme's website support. Their support department hours are Monday through Thursday 8 AM to 5 PM PST.
Replacement batteries are warrantied through original manufacturer’s warranty unless extended warranty is purchased which will be on a pro-rated basis.
LIMITED WARRANTY DETAILS
What is covered & what is not covered:
- Shipping damage: Should your item arrive with damage that is a direct result of the assigned shipping carriers mishandling, we will replace those damaged parts free of charge under warranty as long as the damage is reported immediately after delivery and the necessary photos are provided (see below). In the event that the damage is determined to be extensive, (digital photos will be required by email), at X-Treme’s discretion and after careful consideration, we may arrange to have the item picked up and returned to X-Treme for free replacement. X-Treme will provide technical support via phone or through our Support Help Desk to assist customers with the replacement of parts but will not pay labor charges to install such parts.
Required Photos for Damage Claim
- A photo of the packaging material used inside box (e.g. bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.)
- A close-up photo of the shipping label with tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number which usually begins with 1Z)
- Two photos displaying all 6 sides of the package (1 photo should display the top and 2 sides, the 2nd photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides).
Please inspect the item for any visible damages upon delivery as any damage must be noted on the delivery receipt in order to be eligible for damage claims. Do not refuse the shipment. Please notify our Customer Service Department immediately after delivery if damage has occurred.
- Tires, tubes & kick stands: These items are NOT covered unless they are damaged as a result of shipping.
- During your applicable warranty period: X-Treme will replace any defective part free of charge and free of shipping charge to the original purchaser of the bicycle. We may require certain parts to be returned to X-Treme before replacing those parts. Shipping costs back to X-Treme must be paid for by the customer. Call tags or return shipping labels will not be issued.
15 DAY RETURN POLICY
If during the first 15 days you choose to return your X-Treme merchandise for a replacement/exchange or refund, please review the terms and conditions below.
Return Terms and Conditions
Extended Warranties purchased will be 100% refunded when a bicycle is returned for a refund; within the extended warranty period only.
At the discretion of X-Treme, a restocking fee of 15% may be deducted from refunds for items returned in their original condition within 15 days of purchase including but not limited to unauthorized returns.
Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense.
Merchandise must be received in 100% new, re-sellable condition. Merchandise is not eligible for refund if it has been ridden, worn, used, abused or damaged in any way. Merchandise must arrive complete (including warranty cards, manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.) and in the original packaging.
Customer must initiate return shipment of the merchandise within 15 days of the purchase date.
Preparing your product for Authorized R.M.A. return shipment:
- Re-pack the merchandise securely in its original packaging, include the original contents of the box; warranty cards, Manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.
- Include a copy of your invoice.
- Include a copy of the RMA notice you have received from us via our support department help desk.
- Clearly print your RMA# on the return shipping label (on the outside of the box). For your protection we recommend all returns be sent via UPS, Federal Express, DHL or other courier that issues a tracking number. We recommend that the shipment is insured. The customer is responsible for damage or loss during return shipping.
Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted.
Contact Support at this link to obtain an RMA number.
*Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at their own expense.
Once merchandise has been received and processed, credit will be applied to the account through which payment was originally made; which means you must have the card or account you originally purchased your product with.