Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 10 and Mar 15. *ETA to USA Only - dependent on shipment carrier. Freight shipments take longer
✔ Free Shipping to the 48 Continental US States!
✔ No Sales Tax!
✔ 100% Secure Shopping
✔ Guaranteed Safe and Secure Checkout!
Introducing the new MotoTec Knockout 60 Volt 2500w Electric Scooter. This powerful hub motor, powered by a 60v 20ah Lithium Battery can travel up to 30 miles per charge. Equipped with a Front LED headlight, Front Blinkers, Mirrors, Speedometer, Front & Rear Shocks, Front & Rear Hydraulic Brakes and Hugh Tires. This scooter is ready to tackle any terrain.
- Motor: 2500W Rear Hub Motor
- Battery: 60v 20ah Lithium Ion Battery
- Handlebars: Tilt Adjustable
- Throttle: Variable Twist
- Max Rider Weight: 440 lbs
- Recommended Age: 16+ Years Old
- Street Legal with DMV: No
- Frame: High-tensile steel
- Range Per Charge: 20 to 30 miles (weight dependent)
- Charge Time: 4-8 hrs
- Front/Rear Tire Size:
- Shocks: Front & Rear
- LED Headlight: Yes
- Maximum Climbing Angle: 30 degrees
- Brake: Hydraulic Front & Rear
- Warranty: 30 days parts replacement
Some simple assembly required.
- Shipping Dimensions & Weight (L/W/H): 76x17x32, 188 lbs.
- Manufacturer's recommended age: 16+ years old.
This product requires Freight shipping and ships via FedEx Freight. Ride and Go Electrics can not provide an estimated time of arrival. This is determined between you and the Freight Service Provider. FedEx will call you to arrange a delivery time. Please ensure the phone number provided during check out is accurate.
Some products sold by Ride and Go Electrics may not be approved for highway use or public roads. It is the complete responsibility of the buyer to ensure that their vehicles are operated by all federal, state and local laws. Buyer assumes all liability and risk associated with the use of motorized products and holds Ride and Go Electrics and its owners harmless of any liability.
No California Sales
This product contains one or more chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/