Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 05 and Mar 10. *ETA to USA Only - dependent on shipment carrier. Freight shipments take longer
✔ Free Shipping to the 48 Continental US States!
✔ No Sales Tax!
✔ 100% Secure Shopping
✔ Guaranteed Safe and Secure Checkout!
Ecotric 36V 500W Fat Tire Folding Electric Bike
Meet the Ecotric Fat Tire Folding Electric Bike, a rugged, stylish electric bike built to take on all of your adventures. Whether you're pedaling to work or pedaling down a path less traveled, whether on pavement or dirt, you simply won't find a more rugged yet stylish electric bike at this price point.
Effortlessly cruise through sand, grass, or gravel with a powerful 500w motor paired with a 36V battery. The Lithium ion battery provides efficient power and a single charge can run up to 23 miles.
This fat tire bike offers comfortable, fast rides and more control, making it versatile and ideal for use on unpaved trails. The Ecotric 36V 500W fat tire folding electric bike is suited for both commuting to work and adventuring out into nature.
This electric bike is equipped with 20” x 4” fat tires for extra traction and a smooth ride. It also comes with pedal assist and a half twist throttle that provides an extraordinary amount of control over how much or how little effort you put into each ride depending on the terrain you're riding on.
This fat tire folding electric bike from EcoTric has an all-aluminum frame, making it lightweight and very durable. It also includes Ecotric's Smart LED display, front and rear fenders, mechanical disc brakes and 7-speed Shimano shifting system.
Why we like it
The EcoTric fat tire folding electric bike will be your new go-to for adventures in and around the city. It's ultra-comfortable, lightweight frame, all-terrain fat tires, and wide padded seat make it easy to get around town or go up hills. Plus, it folds up for easy storage when not in use. Explore new roads, get the Ecotric 36V 500W fat tire folding electric bike today.
|MOTOR||Rear Hub 36V 500W|
|DISPLAY||Ecotric Smart LCD|
|Mechanical Disc 160mm Rotor|
|Mechanical Disc 160mm Rotor|
|Shimano 7 Gears|
WEIGHT WITH BATTERY
|Pedal Assist On-Demand Throttle|
|26’’ X 4.0’’ Fat Bike Tires|
|Left Brake For Rear/Right Brake For Front|
Ride and Go Electrics typically processes an order the same or next business day. Ecotric will process the order and ship within 2-3 business days. Delivery time varies between 6-8 business days if your electric bike is in stock. Please note that as the current logistics pressure is high, some areas of logistics information will be delayed.
This is dependent upon demand, factory production, holiday seasons, weather conditions, and other various circumstances.
We offer free shipping on all of our bikes everywhere within the lower 48 states! Excludes: Alaska/Hawaii, US Protectorates, APO/FPO, PO Box）
For more details, please see our Shipping Policy
Shipping is typically through UPS or FedEx and within the lower 48 states only. Once the shipping has been arranged, you will receive an email with your tracking information to track your delivery. If you have questions about your delivery after your bike has already shipped, please contact the carrier's toll-free number for more information about your shipment.
HOW THE BIKE IS SHIPPED
Ecotric Electric Bikes are shipped 95% assembled. When you receive your bike, you just need to mount the front wheel, set up the handlebars and screw in the pedals, then you can enjoy the ride.
Ecotric Electric Bicycle Return Policy allows you to return or exchange your electric bicycle within 30 days from the date of receiving the bike. Please check the warranty terms for complete information for when a return is applicable. Please note that Ecotric does not accept the return of accessories (except battery).
To request a Return and Exchange Authorization, please contact Ride and go Electrics for a return label. Once the Return and Exchange Authorization is issued, we will email you a return label. You must print the return label and stick it on the box to ship back the electric bike.
- If the unit was purchased under a free-shipping promotion, there will not be a refund for shipping costs incurred by us to ship you the product.
- The customer will bear a 20% restocking fee of the original price if the return is unrelated to quality, damages or wrong item but merely for a personal and discretional decision from the buyer.
- If the return is accepted, Ecotric will issue you a shipping slip. Print the return label and stick it on the box, and take the package to the nearest UPS store (if you need pick-up service, please tell us and we will arrange a return label with the pick up fee for you, but you will need to pay for this pick-up fee).
The returned unit must be in like-new condition, include all original packaging, accessories, and documentation. Any missing components may be deducted from the refund . Any shipping damage during the ship-back may incur a deduction from the refund.
Returned units are subject to a 20% of inspection and restocking fee from the original price.
The refund will be issued in an average time frame of 2-3 weeks after Ecotric receives, inspects, and processes the returned unit.
If the customer wants to cancel the order after the shipping label is created, the customer will have to bear the shipping cost.
For more details, please see our Return and Refund Policy
To make a warranty claim always keep handy the vehicle model, date of purchase, vehicle serial number as well as the order number on our website.
Every ECOTRIC electric bicycle on our website comes with 18 months warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display.
This warranty applies only to the original registered owner of the ECOTRIC bicycle and is not transferable.
This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, malfunctions, or failures due to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, damage or failure due to accident or other improper use, installation of third party components, parts, or accessories, or any products that have been modified from manufacturer’s specifications. The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
It is important that you register your new bicycle within 30 days after purchase in order to activate the warranty and provide a record of the serial number of your bike.
TO ACTIVATE YOUR NEW ECOTRIC ELECTRIC BICYCLE WARRANTY, PLEASE REGISTER YOUR BIKE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WARRANTY
For your reference, please refer to below comprehensive warranty:
1. Frame – warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for entire life. Paint finish is considered consumable and is not part of the warranty.
2. Display, Controller and Motor Assembly – warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 18 months from purchase.
3. Original Batteries – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 18 months from the date of purchase as follows: full replacement during the first 12 months, while replacements needed during months 13-24 are prorated.
The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
4. General: The bicycle is backed up by a 18 months main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
5. Consumables: Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: tires, inner tubes, brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDs, fuses, etc.
Exclusions: The other parts are Normal wear parts which are excluded from this warranty.
If any parts happen to be damaged during shipping, please contact us immediately after shipment arrival. ECOTRIC will send a replacement part at their expense and will work with you to fix the issue.
Please note that for warranty issues, the customer is responsible for the cost of labor to install warrantied components, however, we will cover the Shipping costs of warranty parts.
If the warranty is void for any reason the customer shall bear any repair or replacement costs resulting from vehicle misuse, negligence or abuse.
Always follow care and preventive maintenance procedures.
Always keep receipts from any services performed to the vehicle by an authorized distributor or service center.
The warranty will be voided by any of the following circumstances:
- Failure to follow all directions or recommendations listed in the user manual.
- Cycling collision, accident or vehicle damage caused by careless parking
- Acts in violation of laws
- Never registered your ebike
- DIY repairs on electronics
- Abusive use of the bicycle in off-road terrain, mud, snow, water, sand, gravel and water
- If the bicycle is used as rental unit
- Damages caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, flooding and other hazards .
- Rust and/or paint fading caused to heavy exposure to rain, hail, snow or direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
- Overloading beyond recommended capacity .
- Damages caused by nails, needles, broken glass , debris , sharp rocks or other foreign objects .
- If the bicycle is used but not limited to stunts, jumping from ramps, stairs or elevated ramps.
- If vehicle is used in competitions or racing.
- If vehicle has been modified for any purposes on the motor, electrical system, suspension frame, and battery.
- Use of other components not approved by the manufacturer.
- Damages resulted from improper care and handling.
Due to the nature of the product some components must be exclusive from the manufacturer such as but not limited to the battery, motor, main gauge cluster, controllers, LED headlights, brake drums or disc rotors and pads etc. Other components such as tires, tubes, saddle, racks, baskets may be used from market-ready or compatible products previous approval from the retailer or manufacturer.