Motor: 48V 500W DC Brushless Bafang rear hub gear motor
Battery: 48V 10.4 Ah Lithium-ion battery
Range: 28 miles
Weight: 58.4 lbs with battery
Deraillleur: 7 speed Shimano
Brakes: Front/Rear Hydraulic Brakes
Note: Kenda tires are temporarily unavailable. Emojo will be using another tire brand due to parts availability.
Overview of the Emojo Panther Pro
Ride and Go in comfort and style with the Emojo Panther Pro step-through electric hybrid cruising bike. Featuring a 48V lithium-ion battery, 500 watt Bafang electric motor and a battery range of approximately 28 miles for maximum cruising time. It has 3 inch wide tires for greater traction when in sand or other terrains and a comfort seat and stitched, swept-back handlebars for a more pleasant, upright ride.
The Panther Pro comes with upgraded front and rear hydraulic brakes as well as motor inhibition, making stopping a breeze. It also features a 7-speed drive train for all the gears you need to get you where you want to go.
The Emojo Panther Pro features a combination of throttle assisted power and pedal assist, which means you can ride your Panther Pro as a bicycle with no assisted power at all, turn on pedal assist giving you a bit of assistance to make pedaling easier, give the throttle a twist when more power is needed, or even turn on the power completely and drive the bike in power-only mode so that no pedaling is required by you at all.
The Panther offers 3 levels of Pedal Assist (PAS) modes - low, mid and high. This means that when you pedal, the motor will automatically kick in and help you move the bike. You can choose the level of assistance that's right for you. These options are located on the easy to read LCD display that's placed right on the handlebars for easy reach and visibility. This display will also let you know how fast you are going, how much battery charge is left, and all the other important information you will need to know when you Ride and Go.
|Battery charging time
||4 - 6hours
||70.4 L x 15.3 W x 43.7 H
|Max. user weight
||58.4 lbs (with battery)
|Front brake type
|Rear brake type
||2.15 R 26'' Kenda
We offer free shipping on all of our products everywhere within the lower 48 states.
In-stock items typically ship within 3 business days once the order is placed. Delivery time varies depending on your shipping address. Please check out the following map for estimates.
Note that during this time of Covid-19, many shipping companies are currently experiencing significant shipping delays due to increased volumes. For this reason, we cannot guarantee our usual shipping times and ask for your patience with our shipping carriers. This is out of our control and is an international issue many countries are facing. You will receive a tracking number for your delivery and can follow your package as it makes its way to you. Please ensure that someone is home to sign for the package when it arrives.
Return Policy for Emojo Electric Bicycle
- Emojo Electric Bicycle Return Policy allows you to return your electric bicycle within 7 days from the date of delivery for a refund or exchange. Please consult the warranty terms for deeper information on when a return is applicable.
- Please request a Return and Exchange Authorization. (contact Ride and Go Electrics for a REA form at email@example.com ). Once the Return and Exchange Authorization is issued, we will email you a RAM number and return instructions. You must have the RAM number when shipping back your electric bike.
- Ship-back charge:
a. If the unit was purchased under a free-shipping promotion there will not be a refund for shipping fees.
b. Further, the customer will bear the ship back expenses if the return is unrelated to quality, damages or wrong item. If the return is accepted, we will issue a prepaid shipping slip and schedule a pick up date.
- The returned unit must be in like-new condition, include all original packaging , accessories and documentation, any missing components may be deducted from the total refund. Any shipping damage during the ship-back may incur a deduction from the total refund.
- Returned units are subject to a 20% inspection and restocking fee from the original purchase price.
- Refund will be issued in an average time frame of 2 -3 weeks after we receive, inspect and process the returned unit.
Emojo Bikes Warranty
Returns are only allowed within 7 natural days of receiving the purchased vehicle and only if the manufacturer fails to solve any mechanical or technical problem related to manufacturing defect or severe shipping damages.
If the return claim is valid the customer will receive a refund for the amount of the purchase price minus a repacking and restocking fee of 20%.
For a claim related to shipping damages you must present pictures of the damaged product at the time of the delivery. Please request a Return and Exchange and Authorization. (Contact customer support for a REA form).
Once the return and exchange authorization is issued we will email you a RAM number and return instructions. You must have the REA number when shipping back the returned unit.
To make a warranty claim always keep handy the vehicle model, date of purchase, and vehicle serial number.
The warranty is limited to the terms listed below:
Frame, Suspension, Motor:1 year for parts. 3 months for labor.
Controller, Charger: 1 year for parts.
Battery:Warranty on the battery starts the date of purchase of the vehicle as new. The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
General:The bicycle is backed up by a 1-year main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
Consumables:Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: Tires, inner tubes, brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDS, fuses, etc.
If the warranty is void for any reason the customer shall bear any repair or replacement costs resulting from vehicle misuse, negligence or abuse.
Always follow care and preventive maintenance procedures.
Always keep receipts from any services performed to the vehicle by an authorized distributor or service center.
The warranty will be voided by any of the following circumstances:
- Failure to follow all directions or recommendations listed in the user manual.
- Cycling collision, accident or vehicle damage caused by careless parking
- Acts in violation of laws
- Never registered your ebike
- DIY repairs on electronics
- Abusive use the bicycle in off-road terrain, mud, snow, water, sand, gravel and water
- If the bicycle is used as rental unit
- Damages caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, flooding and other hazards .
- Rust and/or paint fading caused to heavy exposure to rain, hail, snow or direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
- Overloading beyond recommended capacity.
- Damages caused by nails, needles, broken glass , debris , sharp rocks or other foreign objects.
- If the bicycle is used but not limited to stunts, jumping from ramps, stairs or elevated ramps.
- If vehicle is used in competitions or racing.
- If vehicle has been modified for any purposes on the motor, electrical system, suspension frame, and battery.
- Use of other components not approved by the manufacturer.
- Damages resulted from improper care and handling.
Due to the nature of the product some components must be exclusive from the manufacturer such as but not limited to the battery, motor, main gauge cluster, controllers, Led headlights, brake drums or disc rotors and pads etc. Other components such as tires, tubes, saddle, racks, baskets may be used from market-ready or compatible products previous approval from the retailer or manufacturer.
For any questions about your warranty or to make any claims please contact us at: