For a limited time only, get a free wooden cargo box to fit in the back cargo rack with purchase of a Caddy or Caddy Pro. Add your choice of box in the options above, and then at checkout, enter the coupon code "CaddyBox" for a full discount off the price of the box!
Please note that for all pre-orders, the estimated shipping times noted under the "Pre-Order Now" button are estimated times only and are subject to change without notice. Please see our Shipping page for more detailed information.
- 3-wheel step-through design
- Lots of cargo area (additional wooden cargo box available separately)
- Large comfortable seat with back rest
- Carrying capacity 300 lbs
- Charge time 4 - 6 hours
- 9 level pedal assist (PAS) with on-demand throttle
- Aluminum alloy frame with front suspension
Motor: 48V 500W DC Brushless high-speed gear motor
Battery: 48V 15.6Ah Lithium-ion battery
Range: 35 miles
Weight: 70 lbs with battery
Deraillleur: 7 speed
Brakes: Front/Rear hydraulic Tektro™ Disc Brake
Suspension: Mozo front fork
Note: Kenda tires are temporarily unavailable. Emojo will be using another tire brand due to parts availability.
Overview of the all new 2020 Emojo Caddy Pro
The all new 2020 Caddy Pro is loaded with many amazing advanced features and electronics. It comes equipped with a powerful 500 Watt Brushless rear hub motor, which is paired with a 48 Volt 15 Amp Hour (Ah) lithium-ion battery. The Emojo Caddy Pro 3-Wheel Electric Cargo Trike can go up to 35 miles on a single charge.
With a convenient step-through frame that makes it easy to get on and off the bike, you'll find other features designed to increase comfort and safety. The new 2020 Caddy now comes with a comfortable oversized plush saddle-style seat with a backrest to get you into upright forward riding position. The 24" Kenda fat tires, 3-wheel design and front suspension create a smooth and stable ride over any surface.
The new 2020 Caddy Pro now comes with standard updated hydraulic brakes, making stopping a breeze. It also features a 7-speed drivetrain for all the gears you need to get you where you want to go.
The Emojo 2020 Caddy Pro features a combination of throttle assisted power and pedal assist. This means that you can choose to ride your Caddy just as a bicycle with no assisted power at all, turn on pedal assist giving you a bit of assistance to make pedaling slightly easier, give the throttle a twist when more power is needed to get you up those hills, or even turn on the power completely and drive the bike in power-only mode so that no pedaling is required by you at all.
The Caddy offers 3 levels of Pedal Assist (PAS) modes - low, mid and high. This means that when you pedal, the motor will automatically kick in and help you move the bike. You can choose the level of assistance that's right for you. These options are located on the easy to read LCD display that's placed right on the handlebars for easy reach and visibility. This display will also let you know how fast you are going, how much battery charge is left, and all the other important information you will need to know when you Ride and Go.
See the Caddy in action
Caddy Electric Bike Review
Our friends at Electric Bike Review really loved the Caddy! Watch their full review below. Here's what they had to say:
- A stable and heavy duty electric trike that features a front suspension fork, suspension seat post, fat tires, and a front and rear basket
- The aluminum alloy frame is very stable and features high utility, it weighs about 90.1lbs with the extra tubing and solid frame, the entire trike is rated for an impressive 330lb capacity altogether
- The front basket is rated for 19lbs, the back rated for 55lbs, I love that the rear basket actually has these chain clips that allow the back slate to function as a tail gate just like a pickup truck, super cool!
- 4” wide knobby fat tires in the front and rear, the front is a 24” tire, while the rear tires are 20”, this will give you a mechanical advantage for stopping as well as keep the rear low for easy loading and unloading
- Seating is great here, there is Promax suspension seat post with 40mm of travel, this pairs nicely with the rubber bumper comfort saddle from Velo
- There is a front suspension fork as well, this is a Mozo spring suspension with preload adjust and is extra wide for the fat-tires
- The trike also features swept back handle bars, adjustable angle stem, and ergonomic rubber grips
- Battery integrated headlight that points where you steer, I love that more and more companies are adding these for safety and visibility
- Powered by a Bafang fat-tire specific 500 watt front hub motor, very powerful and capable, also has a reliable single speed drivetrain
- 3 mechanical disc brakes, 1 for each wheel, 160mm rotors, also features motor inhibitors and a parking brake on each lever
- The battery is very high capacity 48v 15ah pack, it has a USB charging port on it as well so you can power devices
- Features both throttle and pedal assist, and the throttle can be swapped to the other side if you wish
|Battery charging time
||4 - 6hours
||78.5L X 29.8 W X 47.6 H
|Max. user weight
||70 lbs (with battery)
|Front brake type
|Rear brake type
||4.0R 20 rear, 4.0 26" front. Kenda
Here is a comprehensive video showing how your Emojo Caddy will arrive and precisely what you will need to do to assemble your new Caddy.
Return Policy for Emojo Electric Bicycle
Emojo Electric Bicycle Return Policy allows you to return your electric bicycle within 7 days from the date of delivery for a refund or exchange. Please consult the warranty terms and full return policy for deeper information on when a return is applicable and how to proceed with the return process.
Emojo Bikes Warranty
Returns are only allowed within 7 natural days of receiving the purchased vehicle and only if the manufacturer fails to solve any mechanical or technical problem related to manufacturing defect or severe shipping damages.
If the return claim is valid the customer will receive a refund for the amount of the purchase price minus a repacking and restocking fee of 20%.
For a claim related to shipping damages you must present pictures of the damaged product at the time of the delivery. Please request a Return and Exchange and Authorization. (Contact customer support for a REA form).
Once the return and exchange authorization is issued we will email you a RAM number and return instructions. You must have the REA number when shipping back the returned unit.
To make a warranty claim always keep handy the vehicle model, date of purchase, and vehicle serial number.
Please consult the warranty terms and full return policy for full warranty details and exclusions.