Please note that for all pre-orders, the estimated shipping times noted under the "Pre-Order Now" button are estimated times only and are subject to change without notice. Please see our Shipping page for more detailed information.
- High-quality robotic welding
- USB outlet to charge a cell phone or other low power consumption devices.
- Thumb throttle with PAS (Eco, Normal and Power modes)
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Battery charges in 4-6 hours
- Accessories sold separately (fenders, rear rack)
Motor: 48V 500W DC Bafang Brushless motor
Battery: 48V 10.4 Ah Lithium-ion battery
Range: 25 miles
Weight: 58 lbs with battery
Deraillleur: 7 speed Shimano
Brakes: Front/Rear Tektro™ Disc Brakes
Tires: 4" x R26" Kenda Fat Tires
Note: Kenda tires are temporarily unavailable. Emojo will be using another tire brand due to parts availability.
Overview of the Emojo Wildcat Pro
Whether you are riding on pavement, dirt, parks or trails, the lightweight alloy rigid frame paired with a torquey 48-volt 500-watt Bafang electric motor (750W in the Wildcat Pro HD) provides the boost you need to push your limits.
Composed of high-quality professional components this bike is very powerful and durable for all types of excursions.
The dual front and rear Tektro brakes provide for plenty of stopping power on those down hill rides. Choose the Emojo Wildcat Pro HD and enjoy upgraded hydraulic brakes to go with those 750W of pure power.
The Wildcat’s 26-inch rims are equipped with Kenda Juggernaut 4" wide fat balloon tires, for excellent traction and shock absorption, giving you the confidence to push your limits and tackle that uneven terrain. The powerful grip of the front and rear disc brakes and the 7-speed gearing give you control when you need it most. Rough terrain is what this powerful motor is made for. Take the Wildcat Pro or Pro HD to the streets or take it to the jungles, this Wildcat is ready to Ride and Go!
The ebike features a class 2 thumb throttle and 5 levels of Pedal Assist (PAS) modes. This means that you can ride your Wildcat as a bicycle with no assisted power, get the help when you need it from pedal-assist, give the throttle a punch to get you up those hills. or even ride the bike in power-only mode.
With an easy to read LCD display that's located right on the handlebars for easy reach and visibility, you can easily choose your PAS level and keep an eye on your battery charge. The Wildcat’s 48 volt Lithium Ion battery gives you a range of up to 25 miles. The long battery life and quick charging time combined with a convenient waterproof housing that protects it from the elements, means the Emojo Wildcat Pro Fat Tire Electric Mountain Bike will get you wherever you need to go, no matter the weather.
||500W | 750W
|Battery charging time
||78L x 25W x 43H
|Front brake type
|Rear brake type
||4.0 xR26 Kenda
These videos below show how easy it is to assemble your Wildcat when it arrives.
We offer free shipping on all of our products everywhere within the lower 48 states.
In-stock items typically ship within 3 business days once the order is placed. Delivery time varies depending on your shipping address. Please check out the following map for estimates.
Note that during this time of Covid-19, many shipping companies are currently experiencing significant shipping delays due to increased volumes. For this reason, we cannot guarantee our usual shipping times and ask for your patience with our shipping carriers. This is out of our control and is an international issue many countries are facing. You will receive a tracking number for your delivery and can follow your package as it makes its way to you. Please ensure that someone is home to sign for the package when it arrives.
Return Policy for Emojo Electric Bicycle
- Emojo Electric Bicycle Return Policy allows you to return your electric bicycle within 7 days from the date of delivery for a refund or exchange. Please consult the warranty terms for deeper information on when a return is applicable.
- Please request a Return and Exchange Authorization. (contact Ride and Go Electrics for a REA form at firstname.lastname@example.org ). Once the Return and Exchange Authorization is issued, we will email you a RAM number and return instructions. You must have the RAM number when shipping back your electric bike.
- Ship-back charge:
a. If the unit was purchased under a free-shipping promotion there will not be a refund for shipping fees.
b. Further, the customer will bear the ship back expenses if the return is unrelated to quality, damages or wrong item. If the return is accepted, we will issue a prepaid shipping slip and schedule a pick up date.
- The returned unit must be in like-new condition, include all original packaging , accessories and documentation, any missing components may be deducted from the total refund. Any shipping damage during the ship-back may incur a deduction from the total refund.
- Returned units are subject to a 20% inspection and restocking fee from the original purchase price.
- Refund will be issued in an average time frame of 2 -3 weeks after we receive, inspect and process the returned unit.
Emojo Bikes Warranty
Returns are only allowed within 7 natural days of receiving the purchased vehicle and only if the manufacturer fails to solve any mechanical or technical problem related to manufacturing defect or severe shipping damages.
If the return claim is valid the customer will receive a refund for the amount of the purchase price minus a repacking and restocking fee of 20%.
For a claim related to shipping damages you must present pictures of the damaged product at the time of the delivery. Please request a Return and Exchange and Authorization. (Contact customer support for a REA form).
Once the return and exchange authorization is issued we will email you a RAM number and return instructions. You must have the REA number when shipping back the returned unit.
To make a warranty claim always keep handy the vehicle model, date of purchase, and vehicle serial number.
The warranty is limited to the terms listed below:
Frame, Suspension, Motor:1 year for parts. 3 months for labor.
Controller, Charger: 1 year for parts.
Battery:Warranty on the battery starts the date of purchase of the vehicle as new. The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
General:The bicycle is backed up by a 1-year main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
Consumables:Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: Tires, inner tubes, brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDS, fuses, etc.
If the warranty is void for any reason the customer shall bear any repair or replacement costs resulting from vehicle misuse, negligence or abuse.
Always follow care and preventive maintenance procedures.
Always keep receipts from any services performed to the vehicle by an authorized distributor or service center.
The warranty will be voided by any of the following circumstances:
- Failure to follow all directions or recommendations listed in the user manual.
- Cycling collision, accident or vehicle damage caused by careless parking
- Acts in violation of laws
- Never registered your ebike
- DIY repairs on electronics
- Abusive use the bicycle in off-road terrain, mud, snow, water, sand, gravel and water
- If the bicycle is used as rental unit
- Damages caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, flooding and other hazards .
- Rust and/or paint fading caused to heavy exposure to rain, hail, snow or direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
- Overloading beyond recommended capacity.
- Damages caused by nails, needles, broken glass , debris , sharp rocks or other foreign objects.
- If the bicycle is used but not limited to stunts, jumping from ramps, stairs or elevated ramps.
- If vehicle is used in competitions or racing.
- If vehicle has been modified for any purposes on the motor, electrical system, suspension frame, and battery.
- Use of other components not approved by the manufacturer.
- Damages resulted from improper care and handling.
Due to the nature of the product some components must be exclusive from the manufacturer such as but not limited to the battery, motor, main gauge cluster, controllers, Led headlights, brake drums or disc rotors and pads etc. Other components such as tires, tubes, saddle, racks, baskets may be used from market-ready or compatible products previous approval from the retailer or manufacturer.
For any questions about your warranty or to make any claims please contact us at: