Estimated Arrival: Between May 17 and May 22. *ETA to USA Only - dependent on shipment carrier. Freight shipments take longer
✔ Free Shipping to the 48 Continental US States!
✔ No Sales Tax!
✔ 100% Secure Shopping
✔ Guaranteed Safe and Secure Checkout!
- 13" tires for improved ground clearance
- infinitely adjustable tiller
- luxurious reclining high-back 20” captain's chair can be adjusted to slide forward or back
- full LED lighting package with directional signals
- all-time running lights and lower front headlight for your additional safety and visibility
- Ground Clearance: 3″
- Battery: 12V / 80Ah x 2
- Charging time: 8-10hrs
- Driving Range: 28 miles / 45 km
- Load Capacity: 350 lbs / 160 kg
- Maximum Speed: 8 mph
Overview of the EV Rider VitaXpress Mobility Scooter
The EV Rider VitaXpress mobility scooter is an ideal outdoor mobility scooter with a large 750 Watt 4-pole motor, comfortable 20-inch seat and large 13″ tires. This insanely tough machine features 80 Amp batteries, full suspension, and an astonishing 350 lbs. weight carrying capacity.
|Overall Length||54″ in|
|Overall Width||26″ in|
|Overall Height||53″ in|
|Ground Clearance||3″ in|
|Seat Type||Captain Seat|
|Weight with battery||285 lbs|
|Charger Type||5 Amp Off-Board|
|*Driving Range||28 miles / 45 km|
|Load Capacity||350 lbs / 160 kgs|
|Motor & Drive Location||750 Watt 4-Pole|
|*Speed – Maximum||8 mph|
|Colors||Sapphire Blue and Metallic Red|
THREE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Three (3) years from the date of purchase on all structural frame components; including platform, seat post, and frame.
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
One (1) year from the date of purchase, if any part or electronic component of the Scooter or charger is found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship, it will be repaired or replaced, at EV Rider, LLC’s option, without charge. Labor charges are NOT included. The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase, serial number and the date of purchase are always required. For warranty service, please contact the dealer/company from whom you purchased your EV Rider product.
6 MONTHS LIMITED WARRANTY
All spare parts carry a six month limited warranty from the day of sale. This includes replacement batteries and chargers sold separately from the original scooter purchase.
SHIPPING - DOMESTIC: All warranty items will be shipped via Fedex Ground. Requested expedited shipping will be at the expense of the purchaser.
SHIPPING - INTERNATIONAL: Parts will be provided under warranty at no charge, but shipping to any offshore and/or international location will be the responsibility of the purchaser. International and offshore end-users must contact the dealer/distributor directly to initiate the warranty process.
ONE-YEAR WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS
Motor: In cases where there is an increase in the operational noise level, the warranty does not apply. (An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter). The batteries are warranted by EV Rider for one year after the purchase of the Unit with the exception of the Stand-N-Ride scooter.
Service: Warranty service can be performed by EV Rider, LLC or by an authorized EV Rider, LLC service facility. Do not return faulty parts to EV Rider, LLC without prior consent. A request for a Return Authorization is required prior to returning items. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting units and/or parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS: This warranty is only given to the original purchaser of the Scooter.
This Warranty excludes:
- Batteries that are provided free with the scooter. See the EV Rider invoice/packing slip for additional detail.
- Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear (tires, tubes, belts, bulbs, upholstery and seating, motor brushes, fuses, plastic shrouds and footrest covers, etc.)
- Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, or storage, commercial use or use other than normal.
- Used other than for the purpose of the purchaser’s mobility. • Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without specific and prior consent from EV Rider, LLC.
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product not approved by EV Rider, LLC.
Batteries: Batteries carry a limited warranty which is subject to a stringent wear and tear clause. Any battery faults due to a defect in the original manufacture will normally become obvious within the first two months of use. Any gradual deterioration in performance after this period is normally associated with fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and as such is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. There is no other express warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of the original purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages. So, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.