Estimated Arrival: Between May 17 and May 22. *ETA to USA Only - dependent on shipment carrier. Freight shipments take longer
✔ Free Shipping to the 48 Continental US States!
✔ No Sales Tax!
✔ 100% Secure Shopping
✔ Guaranteed Safe and Secure Checkout!
Introducing the new MotoTec 36v 1000w Lithium Pro Electric Dirt Bike! Great for driveway, backyard or dirt track racing. Comes standard with front & rear suspension, front & rear brakes. Three adjustments for Throttle Response, Motor Output Power and Speed. The Lithium battery is substantially lighter, offers more performance and most importantly a longer ride time. In optimum conditions, up to 9 miles per charge.
It doesn't get better than the MotoTec 36v 1000w Lithium Pro Electric Dirt Bike. It's MotoTec's top-of-the-line electric dirt bike for kids 13 & up.
The MotoTec 36v 1000w Lithium Pro has double the power of their 500w model. It delivers well over 1 HP and a lot of torque. In addition, the Pro boasts a higher top end speed and larger tires.
This bike comes with chain drive, front & rear suspension, and front & rear disc brakes. The throttle response, motor output power, and speed are adjustable. Large off-road tires grip the earth and provide excellent traction. The Lithium battery is lightweight, offers enhanced performance, and a longer ride time than standard SLA batteries.
• Speed: adjustable with variable knob.
• Range: 9 miles
• Motor: 36 Volt 1000 Watt (Rare Earth - Neodymium Magnet), 10amp - 35amp (adjustable with variable knob).
• Frame: Steel frame. Two hydraulic front shocks and one rear shock.
• Drivetrain: Chain drive. Throttle response is adjustable from .2 sec - 1 sec. Variable twist-grip throttle.
• Battery: 36 Volt, 10Ah Li-Ion battery.
• Charge Time: 4 - 6 hours.
• Brakes: Front and rear disc brakes.
• Dimensions: Length 52.3”, wheelbase 36.2"
Height 34", seat height 24.4"
Min Ground Clearance: 10"
• Carrying Capacity: 150 lbs.
• Tires: 12” x 2.75” knobby off-road pneumatic front tire. 3” x 10” off-road knobby pneumatic rear tire. Aluminum rims.
• Warranty: 30-day manufacturer's warranty.
• Padded single rider seat.
• Handlebars forward/back adjustable.
• Battery meter.
• Key ignition.
• Battery charger.
• Box Size: 46” x 14” x 25”
• Manufacturer's recommended age 13+
• Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice.
• Some simple assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
I'm very impressed with the quality of the bike. It's very solid and the battery seems to last much longer than advertised.
Ride and Go did a great job of keeping me informed of the order status and they had the best price around on this item. Fantastic company!
Ride and Go was AMAZING!! to deal with.
Great communication throughout the entire process.
Great price, great product, fast shipping and just a great company!!
5 Stars and two thumbs up!!
Exactly what we were looking for, at a price better than competitors, and it arrived QUICKLY!!! Ordered on Monday and it was delivered on Friday! Would definitely order from this company again!!!