Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 03 and Mar 08. *ETA to USA Only - dependent on shipment carrier. Freight shipments take longer
✔ Free Shipping to the 48 Continental US States!
✔ No Sales Tax!
✔ 100% Secure Shopping
✔ Guaranteed Safe and Secure Checkout!
Introducing the new MotoTec 48v 1500w Lithium Pro Electric Dirt Bike! Great for driveway, backyard or the dirt track. Comes standard with front & rear suspension, front & rear brakes. Three adjustments for Throttle Response and Top Speed. The Lithium battery is substantially lighter, offers more performance and most importantly a longer ride time. In optimum conditions, up to 9 miles per charge.
It doesn't get better than the MotoTec 48v 1500w Lithium Pro Electric Dirt Bike. It's MotoTec's top-of-the-line electric dirt bike for kids 13 & up.
The MotoTec 48v 1500w Lithium Pro has loads more power than their standard 500w model. It delivers well over 1 HP and a lot of torque. In addition, the Pro 1500 boasts a higher top end speed and larger tires.
This bike comes with chain drive, front & rear suspension, and front & rear disc brakes. The throttle response, motor output power, and speed are adjustable. Large off-road tires grip the earth and provide excellent traction. The Lithium battery is lightweight, offers enhanced performance, and a longer ride time than standard SLA batteries.
- Motor: 48 Volt 1500 Watt (Brushless - Rare Earth - Neodymium Magnet)
- Battery: 48 Volt 13Ah Li-Ion
- Recommended Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 150 lbs
- Speed: 5 - 25 MPH (adjustable with variable knob)
- Throttle Response: .2sec - 1sec (adjustable with variable knob)
- Final Drive: 10T/76T, 219H# Chain 63 Link
- Frame: Steel
- Front Tire: 2.75x14 Knobby Pneumatic
- Rear Tire: 3.00x12 Knobby Pneumatic
- Rims: Aluminum
- Brakes: Front and rear disc
- Suspension: 2 Hydraulic Front shocks, 1 Rear shock
- Throttle: Variable twist-grip
- Seat: Padded (single rider)
- Handlebars: Adjustable Forward/Back
- Battery Meter: Yes
- Key Start: Yes
- Charging Time: 4-6 hours
- Charger Included: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Wheelbase: 40 inches
- Seat Height: 27 inches
- Min Ground Clearance: 12 inches
- Product Size: 58x24x36 inches
- Product Weight: 93 lbs
- Box Size: 51x15x26 inches
- Box Weight: 115 lbs
Warranty: 60 days parts replacement
- Padded single rider seat.
- Handlebars forward/back adjustable.
- Front and rear disc brakes
- Battery meter.
- Key ignition.
- Battery charger.
- Manufacturer's recommended age 13+
Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice.
• Some simple assembly required.
• Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.