Estimated Arrival: Between May 17 and May 22. *ETA to USA Only - dependent on shipment carrier. Freight shipments take longer
✔ Free Shipping to the 48 Continental US States!
✔ No Sales Tax!
✔ 100% Secure Shopping
✔ Guaranteed Safe and Secure Checkout!
The MotoTec KnockOut 1000w Electric Scooter is a larger, more impressive version of the MotoTec Fatboy. It sports a powerful hub motor, is powered by four 12v sealed lead acid batteries, it can travel up to 20 miles per charge. This electric scooter is equipped with front & rear LED lights, front & rear shocks, front & rear hydraulic brakes, massive tires, and a double seat with a backrest. The MotoTec KnockOut is ready to tackle any terrain.
Note that this product requires Freight shipping. Ride and Go Electrics can not provide an estimated time of arrival. This is determined between you and the Freight Service Provider.
- Range: 20+ miles
- Motor: 1000w rear hub motor.
- Frame: High tensile strength steel frame. Front and rear shock absorption system.
- Drive System: Twist throttle.
- Battery: 48v battery system (four 12v/12ah SLA batteries).
- Charge Time: 4 - 8 hours.
- Brakes: Hydraulic front and rear brakes.
- Length: 71", 51" wheelbase
- Width at handlebars: 32"
- Height: 45", 28" at the seat
- Ground Clearance: 4.2"
- Weight: 170 lbs.
- Carrying Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Tires: 18" x 9.5" extra tall, super wide pneumatic street tires (size: 225/55-8).
- Warranty: 30 day manufacturer's warranty and lifetime tech support.
- Extra long, padded seat with back support.
- Tilt adjustable handlebars.
- Key ignition.
- Battery level meter.
- LED headlight.
- Rear brake light.
- Rear reflector.
- Battery charger.
- Assembly is easy. Just raise the handlebars and tighten the bolts.
- While the seat is capable of holding two riders, we do not recommend riding double as that poses a safety risk.
- Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (relative to carrying capacity), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed, range and climbing ability.
- Box size and weight; 76"x18"x36", 200 lbs.
MotoTec Freight Delivery
FREIGHT SHIPPING (2 - 10 Days)
Freight shipping is necessary for our larger products. If freight is required, it will be noted on the product page.
Products deliver in 2 - 10 business days (after the request is sent to the Freight Company. See our Shipping Policy page to determine how long that will take) depending on your location, your schedule and the freight carriers schedule. The freight carrier will contact you just prior to the estimated delivery date to schedule a delivery time and day.
Your shipping address must be accessible to a Freight Truck.
Shortly before the estimated delivery date, a friendly freight driver will contact you to schedule the date and time of delivery. You will need to be home to receive the package at the scheduled time. Please provide a valid phone number and alternate phone number (if available) at checkout.
If the driver is unable to reach you after several calls or you are unavailable at the time of delivery, the package may be returned according to our Return Policy or redelivered with an added redelivery / storage fee.
Your order will be delivered curbside. This means you will responsible for getting the delivery off of the truck unless you pay extra for Lift Gate Service (see below)
Please inspect the package before the driver leaves. Mark all visible damage on the bill of lading before signing. By signing the bill of lading without damages, you are confirming receipt of the package in proper condition.
In our experience, orders deliver reliably in the time frame noted. The delivery window is an estimate, not a guarantee.
LIFT GATE SERVICE
Some products are extremely heavy. For an additional fee, the freight company offers a hydraulic lift gate to lower them from the truck to the ground. Without the lift gate, it is the customer's sole responsibility to lower the product (packed on a pallet or in a crate) to the ground. This requires two or more people with strong backs!
Ride and Go Electrics can not provide an estimated time of arrival. This is determined between you and the Freight Service Provider.