Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 20 and Apr 25. *ETA to USA Only - dependent on shipment carrier. Freight shipments take longer
✔ Free Shipping to the 48 Continental US States!
✔ No Sales Tax!
✔ 100% Secure Shopping
✔ Guaranteed Safe and Secure Checkout!
Cutting through the clutter of cheap scooters, comes the superior range of UberScoot Powerboards, formerly Evo Powerboards from Puzey Design. Through state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques, the new generation of Powerboards have taken a technological leap and are loaded with innovative features that make all other brands of scooters seem obsolete.
- Drive System: Chain
- Motor: 100 Watt
- Batteries: Two 12V/4.5AH (24 volt system)
- Top Speed: 8-10 MPH
- Recommended Age: 8+ years old
- Battery Life: 250 cycles
- Charger Included: Yes
- Charging Time: 4-8 hours
- Brakes: Rear Foot
- Tires: 8 inch Solid Rubber Street Tire
- Throttle: Twist
- Max load: 110 lbs
- Max Range: 5 miles per charge
- Seat Included: No
- Foldable: Yes
- Carton Size: 37x9x14 inches 31 lbs
- Product Size: 15x7x16 inches
- Product Weight: 26 lbs
- Warranty: 60 Days, Parts Replacement
- On/Off toggle switch ignition.
- Smart battery charger.
- Manufacturer Age Recommendation: 8+ years old.
- 95% assembled. Just attach the handlebars and you’re done.
- Recommended for use on flat, dry, level ground without loose debris such as rocks or gravel. This scooter is not sufficiently powered to handle hills or rough terrain.
- Speed and range specs are maximum ratings under ideal conditions, i.e. light weight rider (100 lbs. or lighter), good terrain (solid, flat, smooth & dry), etc. Less than ideal conditions will reduce speed and range.