Please note that for all pre-orders, the estimated shipping times noted under the "Pre-Order Now" button are estimated times only and are subject to change without notice. Please see our Shipping page for more detailed information.
- Folds in half for easy transportation
- High-quality Aluminum frame and parts
- LCD display
- Carrying capacity 350 lbs
- Charge time ~3 hours
- 5 Speed Smart Power Assist System (SPAS)
- USB outlet to charge a cell phone
- Front/Rear Full Suspension
- Aluminum rims with quick release axle
Motor: 48V 500W Bafang Clutch motor
Battery: 48V 8 Ah Lithium-ion battery
Range: 70 miles on low SPAS
Deraillleur: 9 speed Shimano
Brakes: Front/Rear Tektro™ Disc Brakes
Overview of the Baja 48V Electric Folding Mountain Bike
The Baja 48 Volt Lithium Powered Electric Folding Mountain Bike is a Lithium Battery powered Electric Bicycle cranking out 500 Watts from the Bafang High Torque Zero Resistance Clutch Motor.
500W Brushless Motor
A high torque zero resistance clutch electric motor producing high power acceleration! This is the fastest bike in the X-Treme line-up!
This bike features a lightweight, compact lithium LiPo4 48 volt 8 Ah integrated battery pack providing a considerable amount of power greater than our 24 volt or 36 volt models. This bike comes with everything Aluminum - every bolt, every nut, every nipple, every spoke. That means no rust! The 100% hand welded lightweight aluminum frame bicycle has Atlus Shimano 9-Speed Gears & Shifting System, Suntour XCT Front Suspension & KS Rear Shock Suspension, aluminum rims with quick release axle on the front and a water proof quick disconnect on the rear.
Comfort Grip & Easy to Reach Controls
VELO Brand Comfort Hand Grips
Thumb throttle and easy to reach levers for disc braking.
Front & rear Tektro disk brakes are standard on the Baja 48v Electric Folding Mountain Bike along with true VELO Brand Hand Grips & Mountain Bike Seat.
Easy Fold Capability
Folds in half for easy transportation.
Battery integrated inside frame and accessed when folded
The X-Treme Baja 48V Electric Folding Mountain Bike folds completely in half for easy transportation. This bike is perfect for anyone on the go. Another special feature is the battery pack located inside the bicycle frame. The battery is now hidden and accessible when the frame is in the folded position.
Multifunction LCD display
LCD indicates Speed, Distance and Battery Life. All the information you need right at your fingertips on an easy to read display.
The X-Treme Baja 48V Electric Folding Mountain Bike comes equipped with the King Meter 5 Speed Smart Power Assist System (SPAS) with a USB Phone Charging Port. The electronics of the X-Treme Electric Bicycle are controlled via rider input on the LCD screen attached to the handlebars. Smart PAS with 5 speeds will enable the bike to operate nearly twice as efficient as a non-smart assist e-bike, because you select the power consumption (speed controls 1-5 setting) on the LCD during your ride. This feature will allow your Baja 48 Volt to possibly reach or exceed a range of 70+ miles on a single charge when using low SPAS while always pedal assisting on flat ground (under perfect conditions with a light weight rider). The LCD indicates Speed, Distance and Battery Life.
||8AH Integrated Lithium Battery
||48 Volt LiPo4 Lithium (lightweight) - inside bicycle frame - accessible when bicycle in folded position
||Chain Driven by Rear Hub Motor or Pedal Power
||Up To 70 Miles Range Using Low PAS & Flat Terrain While Pedal Assisting
||48 Volt Output UL Certified Charger (Charging Time +/- 3 Hours)
||Kenda Mountain Tire & Tube - 26 x 2.10 Inch on Aluminum Wheels
||Bafang 500 Watt Zero Resistance Rear Hub Motor With Clutch
48 Volt 15 Amp Sealed Smart Controller
||Tektro Disk Brakes
||Wellgo Aluminum Pedal Set
||Joytech Quick Release Hub
||Variable Speed Thumb Throttle - SPAS Power Assisted - Pedal Power
||King Meter LCD Smart PAS Digital System With USB Phone Charging Port
||Aluminum Rear Carry Rack
||Foldable/Folds - 6061-T6 Temper Aluminum Alloy - Very Lightweight
||Suntour® XCT Hydraulic Front Forks
||Front Hydraulic Suspension Included & KS Rear Shock Suspension
||Aluminum Alloy Sprocket
||Shimano® 9-Speed Atlus Gears & Shifter
|Seat & Post
||Aluminum Alloy Adjustable Seat Post & Velo Mountain Bike Seat
||Front & Rear Wheels Have Quick Release Axles - Flip Lever
||Aluminum Alloy Mountain Bike Handle Bars
||Yes, included as free accessory add on - Battery Operated Snap-On LED (Not covered under warranty)
||Drink Holder On Handle Bars Included
||Max Seat Height = 40.25" Inches / Min Seat Height = 34.5" Inches / Handlebar Height = Coming Soon
|Carton Size (L x W x H)
||55 x 9 x 28
|Bicycle In Box Weight
|Suggested Max Weight
||1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
||*depends on rider weight & terrain Distance obtainable when using SPAS
X-Treme offers a standard ONE Year limited warranty against manufacturer defect and workmanship on all model bicycles and their components. Original purchase receipt is required to establish proof of purchase and establish warranty start date.
An additional one year warranty or limited Lifetime Warranty are available for purchase.
For full details on the standard one year warranty and additional warranties available for purchase, please see X-Treme's Warranty and Return page.
When ordering an X-Treme bicycle or scooter, X-Treme will ship the product directly to you from their warehouse in Washington State. X-treme typically ships (in stock) products daily via UPS Ground, Fed Ex Ground, AIT Worldwide Freight, Road Runner Freight, Priority Freight and Saia Freight to the lower 48 states. There are no guaranteed transit times, however, Ride and Go Electrics will usually submit your (in stock) order within 24 hours of your purchase, and X-treme will usually ship the item within 24 hours of receipt.
*Note: with Covid-19 delays, we are not responsible for any delays in transit. If you wish to receive your item by a guaranteed delivery date, expedited shipping options are available.
If your item is not in stock, and you are submitting a pre-order, the above does not apply and the item will be shipped after it arrives at X-Treme's warehouse and is processed for shipping.
Receiving and Inspecting Freight Shipments
When you receive your shipment, ask the carrier the following questions:
- Is it damaged? Do not sign the receipt before inspecting for damage. Check for holes, water stains, and tears. Pick up cartons if you can. Check for rattling. Listen for something broken inside. Check to see if any packages have been opened or if the sealing tape has been tampered with.
- Is the piece count correct? Count the pieces and match the number on the delivery receipt to the number you have counted. If the shipment is on a pallet, check to make sure the pallet is solid with no voids inside the stack. If the shipment is shrink or stretch wrapped, make sure the wrap hasn't been cut and pieces removed. Sign only for the type of unit you receive. For example: two pallets. Don't sign for the number of packages that are supposed to be on the pallet. However, if time permits or the pallet is not banded or shrink wrapped, count the packages, and only then sign for the number of packages.
If your delivery doesn't check out, do the following:
- If only partially damaged or short, accept it and note exceptions on the delivery receipt. Do not refuse the shipment.
Email our Customer Care Team with your findings.
How to note exceptions:
- Damage Notations: Be specific. Describe the damage accurately. Pinpoint the locations of all defects.
- Shortage Notations: If part of shipment is missing, write the number of pieces actually delivered on the delivery receipt and circle it. Then write down the number of pieces missing and note them as "short."
- Signatures: Write down all exceptions on both copies of the delivery receipt. Have the driver sign both copies of the delivery receipt in his full name (not initials or nicknames). After the driver signs, you sign also.
15 DAY RETURN POLICY (Satisfaction Guarantee)
If during the first 15 days you choose to return your X-Treme merchandise for a replacement/exchange or refund, please review the terms and conditions as set out in X-Treme's Warranty and Return page.