Estimated Arrival: Between May 17 and May 22. *ETA to USA Only - dependent on shipment carrier. Freight shipments take longer
✔ Free Shipping to the 48 Continental US States!
✔ No Sales Tax!
✔ 100% Secure Shopping
✔ Guaranteed Safe and Secure Checkout!
Overview of the Newport Elite 36V Beach Cruiser
The Newport Elite Max 36 Volt Electric Beach Cruiser Bicycle (E-Bike) is a Lithium Battery powered Electric Bicycle cranking out 350 watts from the Zero Resistance rear hub motor. This 100% hand welded lightweight aluminum frame bicycle has our 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifting System, a battery pack consisting of 7 lightweight lithium cells running at 36 volts 10 amps (previously only 8 amps), and oversize 26" x 2.125 Kenda® Balloon Cruiser Street Tires, aluminum rims with quick release axle on the front and a water proof quick disconnect on the rear.
The X-Treme Newport Elite Max 36V Electric Beach Cruiser Bike has a LED Panel for the Power Assist System (PAS) located on the handlebars. The PAS offers 4 speed options - Zero (pedal power only), Low, Medium and High. Front & rear JAK disk brakes are standard on the Newport Elite Max 36 Volt Beach Cruiser along with a large comfy big fat beach cruiser seat with dual springs to soften your ride!
The X-Treme Newport Elite Max 36V Electric Beach Cruiser Bike will travel up to 25 miles on a single charge and it only takes a maximum of 4 hours to recharge the battery pack. The LiPo4 lithium battery pack is lightweight, compact and mounts to the frame below the seat and is hardly noticeable.
This awesome electric beach cruiser bicycle comes standard with a folding basket that can be hung on either the front handle bars or on either side of the rear rack. There is no extra fee for the basket!
*Note: battery color has recently changed to a metallic silver color and may not be exactly as shown in images
|Motor Type:||Zero Resistance Hub Motor - Motor is in center of rear wheel|
|Gears & Speed's:||7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter|
10 AMP Circuit (7 Battery Cells at 10 AMP's each)
|Volts:||36 Volts (Each Battery Is 3.6 Volts)|
|Batteries:||7 - Lightweight Lithium Battery Cells In A Sealed Removable Pack|
|Battery Type:||LiPo4 Lithium Battery Cells|
|Tire Size:||26" x 2.125" Kenda Balloon Beach Tires on Aluminum Wheels|
|Charger:||Smart Charger Included|
|Distance:||Up to 30+ miles per charge - can still pedal if charge is lost|
|Throttle Type:||Variable Speed Control - Twist Throttle - or - Pedal & Power Assisted (PAS) - or - Turn Off Power & Pedal Only|
|PAS System:||LED Panel with 4 Speed Options - Zero (pedal only)/Low/Med/High|
|Frame Type/Size:||100% Aluminum - Very Light Weight / 18"|
|Forks:||Aluminum Forks (Light Weight)|
|Front Wheel:||Quick Release Front Axle For Easy Transporting|
|Handlebars:||Extra Wide & Long Beach Cruiser Comfort Bars (Aluminum)|
|Seat:||Big - Wide - Comfort Beach Cruiser Seat With Suspension|
|Seat Post:||Extra Length Lightweight Aluminum|
|Fenders:||Full Coverage Fenders / Mud Guards|
|Braking System:||Front and Rear JAK Disk Brakes|
|Drive System:||Zero Resistance Rear Hub Motor (Motor is in rear rim) + Pedal Power|
|Head Light||LED Light Included|
Seat Height 33 - 39 inches / Handlebar Height 40 inches / Handlebar Width 27 inches / Bicycle Length 70 inches
|Carton Size (LxWxH):||
(LxWxH): 54.5" L x 8.5" W x 28" H
|Shipping Weight:||67 Lbs|
57 Lbs (Including the light weight battery pack)
|Maximum Rider Weight:||350 Lbs|
|Basket:||Lightweight Folding Basket - Hangs On Handlebars or Rear Rack|
|Warranty:||1 Year X-Treme Warranty - 1 Year Battery Warranty|
|Lifetime Warranty:||The Frame Is Warranted For Lifetime at no additional charge. There is option to purchase a Lifetime Warranty for the bicycle & its components.|
X-Treme offers a standard ONE Year limited warranty against manufacturer defect and workmanship on all model bicycles and their components. Original purchase receipt is required to establish proof of purchase and establish warranty start date.
An additional one year warranty or limited Lifetime Warranty are available for purchase.
For full details on the standard one year warranty and additional warranties available for purchase, please see X-Treme's Warranty and Return page.
When ordering an X-Treme bicycle or scooter, X-Treme will ship the product directly to you from their warehouse in Washington State. X-treme typically ships (in stock) products daily via UPS Ground, Fed Ex Ground, AIT Worldwide Freight, Road Runner Freight, Priority Freight and Saia Freight to the lower 48 states. There are no guaranteed transit times, however, Ride and Go Electrics will usually submit your (in stock) order within 24 hours of your purchase, and X-treme will usually ship the item within 24 hours of receipt.
*Note: with Covid-19 delays, we are not responsible for any delays in transit. If you wish to receive your item by a guaranteed delivery date, expedited shipping options are available.
If your item is not in stock, and you are submitting a pre-order, the above does not apply and the item will be shipped after it arrives at X-Treme's warehouse and is processed for shipping.
Receiving and Inspecting Freight Shipments
When you receive your shipment, ask the carrier the following questions:
- Is it damaged? Do not sign the receipt before inspecting for damage. Check for holes, water stains, and tears. Pick up cartons if you can. Check for rattling. Listen for something broken inside. Check to see if any packages have been opened or if the sealing tape has been tampered with.
- Is the piece count correct? Count the pieces and match the number on the delivery receipt to the number you have counted. If the shipment is on a pallet, check to make sure the pallet is solid with no voids inside the stack. If the shipment is shrink or stretch wrapped, make sure the wrap hasn't been cut and pieces removed. Sign only for the type of unit you receive. For example: two pallets. Don't sign for the number of packages that are supposed to be on the pallet. However, if time permits or the pallet is not banded or shrink wrapped, count the packages, and only then sign for the number of packages.
If your delivery doesn't check out, do the following:
- If only partially damaged or short, accept it and note exceptions on the delivery receipt. Do not refuse the shipment.
- Email our Customer Care Team with your findings.
How to note exceptions:
- Damage Notations: Be specific. Describe the damage accurately. Pinpoint the locations of all defects.
- Shortage Notations: If part of shipment is missing, write the number of pieces actually delivered on the delivery receipt and circle it. Then write down the number of pieces missing and note them as "short."
- Signatures: Write down all exceptions on both copies of the delivery receipt. Have the driver sign both copies of the delivery receipt in his full name (not initials or nicknames). After the driver signs, you sign also.
15 DAY RETURN POLICY (Satisfaction Guarantee)
If during the first 15 days you choose to return your X-Treme merchandise for a replacement/exchange or refund, please review the terms and conditions as set out in X-Treme's Warranty and Return page.