Please note that for all pre-orders, the estimated shipping times noted under the "Pre-Order Now" button are estimated times only and are subject to change without notice. Please see our Shipping page for more detailed information.
- Folds in half for easy transportation
- High-quality Aluminum frame and parts
- LCD display
- Carrying capacity 350 lbs
- Charge time ~4 hours
- 4 Speed Smart Power Assist System (SPAS)
- Front Suspension
- Aluminum rims with quick release front axle
Motor: 36V 350W Bafang Clutch motor
Battery: 36V 8 Ah Lithium-ion battery
Range: 30 miles on low SPAS
Deraillleur: 7 speed Shimano
Brakes: Front/Rear Jak Disc Brakes
Overview of the X-Cursion Elite Max 36V Folding Mountain Bike
The X-Cursion Elite Max 36 Volt Folding Electric Mountain Bicycle is a Lithium Battery powered Electric Bicycle, running on a 350 Watt Zero Resistance rear hub motor.
350W Brushless Motor
A zero resistance gear rear hub motor means you won't feel the resistance of the motor when pedaling
Made with all top of the line components this model includes a 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter System, an upgraded 36 Volt 8 Amp removable lightweight Lithium battery pack for longer distance riding, upgraded JAK front & rear brakes, ALL Aluminium frame & wheels, hydraulic shocks & off road tires.
The X-Cursion Elite Max comes equipped with a LED Panel for the PAS (Pedal Assist System) attached to the handlebars. The PAS provides 4 speed options - Zero (Pedal Power Only), Low, Medium and High.
Comfort Grip & Easy to Reach Controls
Comfort Hand Grips with Twist Throttle
LED Display with None, Low, Medium, High Pedal Assist options
Easy to reach levers for disc braking.
This electric bicycle will travel up to 30+ miles on a single charge and it only takes about 4 hours to recharge the battery. The battery is located inside the bicycle frame and is accessible when the bike is folded in half. This allows for the seat to adjust much lower and can be comfortably ridden by a shorter rider. This new feature also allows your battery to not be seen. With this new feature your On/Off Switch as well as Battery Charging Port is located on the frame underneath a Rubber Cover Flap.
Easy Fold Capability
Folds in half for easy transportation.
Battery integrated inside frame and accessed when folded
The folding electric mountain bike is great for individuals with small living spaces, RV'ers, campers, college students and anyone who wants a lightweight foldable mode of reliable transportation.
||8 Amp Circuit (7 Battery Cells at 8 Amps Each)
||36 Volts (Each Battery Cell is 3.6 Volts)
||7 Lightweight Lithium LiPo4 Battery Cells in a Sealed Removable Pack that is hidden inside bike frame
||Up to 30+ miles per charge* - can still pedal if charge is lost
||26 x 1.95 Inch on Aluminum Wheels
||36V Smart Charger Included
Located on Frame under Rubber Cover Flap along with Battery Charging Port
||Zero Resistance Hub Motor - Motor is in center of rear wheel
|Gears & Speeds
||7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter
||Variable Speed Control - Twist Throttle - or - Pedal & Power Assisted (PAS) - or - Turn Off Power & Pedal Only
||LED Panel with 4 Speed Options - Zero (pedal only)/Low/Med/High
||100% Aluminum - Very Light Weight - Foldable
||SA Suntour® XCT Front Forks
||Front Suspension included
||Front & Rear JAK Disk Brakes
||Chain Driven by Rear Hub Motor within rear rim or Pedal Power
||Yes - Battery Operated Snap-On LED (Not covered under warranty)
||Yes - Easily unlock and fold bike in half for transporting
Seat Height 36 - 40 inches / Handlebar Height 40 inches / Handlebar Width 26 inches / Bicycle Length 70 inches
|Carton Size (L x W x H)
||55 x 9 x 28
|Bicycle In Box Weight
|Suggested Max Weight
||1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
||*depends on rider weight & terrain
X-Treme offers a standard ONE Year limited warranty against manufacturer defect and workmanship on all model bicycles and their components. Original purchase receipt is required to establish proof of purchase and establish warranty start date.
An additional one year warranty or limited Lifetime Warranty are available for purchase.
For full details on the standard one year warranty and additional warranties available for purchase, please see X-Treme's Warranty and Return page.
When ordering an X-Treme bicycle or scooter, X-Treme will ship the product directly to you from their warehouse in Washington State. X-treme typically ships (in stock) products daily via UPS Ground, Fed Ex Ground, AIT Worldwide Freight, Road Runner Freight, Priority Freight and Saia Freight to the lower 48 states. There are no guaranteed transit times, however, Ride and Go Electrics will usually submit your (in stock) order within 24 hours of your purchase, and X-treme will usually ship the item within 24 hours of receipt.
*Note: with Covid-19 delays, we are not responsible for any delays in transit. If you wish to receive your item by a guaranteed delivery date, expedited shipping options are available.
If your item is not in stock, and you are submitting a pre-order, the above does not apply and the item will be shipped after it arrives at X-Treme's warehouse and is processed for shipping.
Receiving and Inspecting Freight Shipments
When you receive your shipment, ask the carrier the following questions:
- Is it damaged? Do not sign the receipt before inspecting for damage. Check for holes, water stains, and tears. Pick up cartons if you can. Check for rattling. Listen for something broken inside. Check to see if any packages have been opened or if the sealing tape has been tampered with.
- Is the piece count correct? Count the pieces and match the number on the delivery receipt to the number you have counted. If the shipment is on a pallet, check to make sure the pallet is solid with no voids inside the stack. If the shipment is shrink or stretch wrapped, make sure the wrap hasn't been cut and pieces removed. Sign only for the type of unit you receive. For example: two pallets. Don't sign for the number of packages that are supposed to be on the pallet. However, if time permits or the pallet is not banded or shrink wrapped, count the packages, and only then sign for the number of packages.
If your delivery doesn't check out, do the following:
- If only partially damaged or short, accept it and note exceptions on the delivery receipt. Do not refuse the shipment.
Email our Customer Care Team with your findings.
How to note exceptions:
- Damage Notations: Be specific. Describe the damage accurately. Pinpoint the locations of all defects.
- Shortage Notations: If part of shipment is missing, write the number of pieces actually delivered on the delivery receipt and circle it. Then write down the number of pieces missing and note them as "short."
- Signatures: Write down all exceptions on both copies of the delivery receipt. Have the driver sign both copies of the delivery receipt in his full name (not initials or nicknames). After the driver signs, you sign also.
15 DAY RETURN POLICY (Satisfaction Guarantee)
If during the first 15 days you choose to return your X-Treme merchandise for a replacement/exchange or refund, please review the terms and conditions as set out in X-Treme's Warranty and Return page.